Behavioural change management and VIRAL CHANGE (TM)
Behavioural Change Management: Unlike traditional 'change management' interventions that focus primarily on 'new processes and systems', The Chalfont Project focuses on behaviours to generate more expedient and lasting change. There is no change unless the change is behavioural.
Viral Change (TM) is the alternative to slow, painful, expensive and very often unsuccessful traditional management of change where a big set of issues is addressed by a big set of actions, implemented by a hierarchical cascade down of initiatives within the organisation and using all layers of management with a massive communication plan. In Viral Change mode, a small set of behaviours, spread by a small number of people with high degree of influence and via their networks of connections creates new routines and behaviours ( nee idea, new processes, compliance with new methods, innovation, new ways of working&) which constitute sustainable change
- Read a 8 page summary of Viral Change
- Follow a 25' audio/slide presentation on Viral Change
- Get the book in Amazon UK or Amazon US ( also available in other online bookstores)
- Follow Leandro Herrero's blog on Viral change
- Behaviours for Success is a consulting programme that delivers effective and sustainable change whilst at the same time enabling the client to lead the process themselves in future situations. More details >>
Our methodology has accelerated the implementation of new processes and systems such as CRM, ERP, new R&D processes, etc. We also help clients improve performance management systems by incorporating actionable behaviours into recognition and reward mechanisms.
- High Impact Cultural Change is a unique programme for quickly changing 'the way we do things' in an organisation. Under the provocative statement 'Forget culture, change behaviours', we help clients shape a new environment at the behavioural level.
More details >>
The modification of blocking behaviours and the development of enabling ones can create 'cultural' change fast, even without using the phrase 'cultural change'. For example, one of our clients achieved and sustained a four-fold increase in collaboration between sales teams in a record period of four months.
"The Chalfont Project helped us crystallize the urgent desire for change, recognizing the need for that change, scoping and communicating that change, and helping the leaders to act as leaders and say 'follow us'."
"The new ways of communication they helped us to implement - especially within our Sales Force Teams scattered throughout the country, but also between these Field Teams and Headquarters - has led everybody to feel more and more involved in the life of the Company, has reinforced the motivation of each of us and has enabled the rediscovery of a real Team Work, as well as given a new dynamism to our activity."
"While our Company was undergoing considerable changes in a difficult period of a forthcoming merger, The Chalfont Project gave us a new boost. Significant change is now implemented."
For more information, please contact us or request a call back.