Work with us
digital Marketing & engagement manager
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Digital Engagement Manager will work closely with the Product Owners of the business to implement the appropriate marketing strategies for our portfolio of products and services. The ideal candidate will have hands on, direct experience within B2B marketing and ideally with the following systems (although full training will be provided if needed):
- Mailchimp (or other email marketing providers/CRM systems)
- Buffer (or other social media content or scheduling platforms)
- Social media analytics (with emphasis on Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Google analytics
A good handle of compiling and maintaining databases within current GDPR guidelines will also be required.
Our managing consultancy consists of a small, positive, energetic team of experienced consultants and core back-office staff with a unique methodology and an enviable client list. We have clients around Europe and work globally too. Much of our work is based on a proven but unique approach to mobilising people in response to cultural or behavioural challenges, although we also tackle broader organisational and leadership challenges too.
The successful candidate will join our back-office team based in Uxbridge. The Digital Engagement Manager will be expected to lead and drive the growth of the company’s presence across all digital mediums, whilst using an analytical approach to monitor success and make recommendations for the future.
- Outbound promotion of our speakers, keynotes and workshop topics across social media and email channels;
- Collection of testimonials and post event follow up;
- Pre and post promotion of internally developed webinars/events;
- Report on promotional and sales analytics (in conjunction with product owner).
The Chalfont Project Academy
- Outbound promotion of our online learning platform content and specific promotions across social media and email channels;
- Report on website and sales analytics (in conjunction with product owner).
- Creation and usage of content assets to promote our core consulting business across social media and email channels;
- Monitor sales/responses and report on revenue;
- Generate leads to feed to our business development agency.
- Launch and outbound promotion campaign for new books that we publish regularly;
- Outbound promotion campaign for full product line;
- Collection of book reviews;
- Report on sales analytics (in conjunction with product owner).
- Ensure a consistent company brand presence across all digital mediums;
- Monitor and report on google analytics across 3 core company websites;
- Management and growth of subscriber lists;
- Monitor and review integrity and SEO fitness of all our websites and work with agencies where necessary to improve.
· Critical (conceptual) thinking
· Strong commercial awareness
· Hands on, digital marketing proficiency and strong written communication skills
· Adept at time management, forward planning and managing multiple tasks
· Experience of working with and directly managing third parties
· Analytical skills
· Team player
· Sense of urgency
· A real desire to make a difference
Salary is negotiable based on experience. Personal and professional growth will be a key part of the package and we see you growing as we grow. We are a friendly, close team and provide a supportive working environment.
How to Apply
If you feel that this is your sort of challenge and want to find out more then please send your CV and a short covering letter highlighting what you could offer in terms of skills and potential for this role as well as your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultants and Senior Consultants
The Chalfont Project is looking for consultants to work on Viral Change™ projects on a part-time or full-time basis. The model of association with us is tailored to mutual needs. Many colleagues on the delivery side work with us on a part-time basis but are dedicated to one or two projects.
Viral Change™ programmes take place in multiple locations, both in continental Europe and the UK. The consultant may be equally based in any location. Our clients are middle to large sized corporations spanning multiple industry sectors.
As part of the Viral Change™ Global Team, consultants will be fully trained on the methodology which has very successfully delivered large scale behavioural and cultural change for many years.
A typical Viral Change™ programme lasts 2 years on average. We accompany the client on the journey by becoming an integral part of the Joint Project Team. The Joint Project Team (often called ‘the engine room’) has shared responsibility and individual points of accountability. We as consultants ‘don’t deliver’, the Project Team does, and the client owns the initiative.
We work with clients on a fixed cost basis and never bill per consultant and number of days or per daily rate. We don’t sell our time.
Our consultants are remunerated mirroring that type of outcome-driven model, on a fixed agreed monthly professional fee. We would like to ensure a commitment of at least one year.
Two to four consultants would be working together on a typical Viral Change™ programme. One of the partners will be involved in different degrees depending on the project.
Typical time involvement
Initial training/immersion on Viral Change™ over two days
[Client] Month 1: 2 full days face to face onboarding (Joint Project Team) with the client
[Client] Afterwards usually 1 ½ days face to face Project Team meeting per month
[Internal] ½ day in depth Internal project review, continuous learning and upskilling
[Client] In between Project Team face to face meetings, virtual workstream(s) 2 hour meetings take place (one consultant may be informally allocated to 2 of the 5 Viral Change™ workstreams)
[Internal] Check in review meetings (usually virtual) with a partner, project lead or head of the PMO.
[Internal] Documenting insights and actions on our shared project-specific online platform (Basecamp)
[Client] On an ad hoc basis, there will always be members of the project team from the client side that may need a quick follow up call for support or understanding. We offer 24/7 ‘mutual availability’. In 20 years of experience, no client has ever abused this model.
[Internal] Other than calls, emails and occasional face to face, we usually communicate via Whatsapp on a regular basis as a quick check in.
Above all, The Chalfont Project believes that a set of values must inform our mutual relationships. We ask our associates to work together in ways consistent with these values reproduced here below:
1. Loyalty. To our worldview of the organization, to our ideas, our purpose, our style, our brands, our shared passion, our common work and, above all, to each other.
2. Sense of urgency. Life is not sequential, work ethos is key. We make a difference today, not in the future. We must run faster than the world.
3. Care. We are all in this together.
4. Ambition. We have unique assets, an edge, are ahead of the game in many aspects. We must maximise our potential.
5. Imagination. Individually, we don’t have all the answers. ‘Have not done before’ people have no room in the company. In a myriad of areas, the rules are not written. We have the best pens. We are Organization Architects.
6. Critical thinking. We go beyond the default positions, the easy extrapolations from the past. Intelligent, smart people appreciated. Robots abstain.
7. ‘Remarkable’. All our external interfaces and project implementation must be slick and memorable with clients. We are different or we are nothing.
8. Look out. We see and hear the market, trends, ideas, the next thing. We compare ourselves with the ‘new kids on the block’ in the area of the future of the organization; with those that craft and manage social movements, not with standard consulting companies.
9. Closure. No room for recycling, revisiting, postponing, or agonizing. We don’t run an orphanage of ideas.
10. Expertise. We operate from a position of expertise, not simply facilitation or process consulting, although these may be needed at time. We project this without arrogance but with full confidence. That confidence will then be infected in the client. Above all, we never sell our time.