Half or one day interactive and practical events suitable for management teams or wider groups of managers . These are delivered either by Leandro Herrero personally or by a member of his consulting team. In some cases one of his books serves as foundation material. Participant’s preparation or reading pre-seminar may be required.
Our seminar topics include:
- Disruptive ideas Following a book of the same title this is a ‘crash course’ on remarkably simple, low cost, high impact changes that can be implemented in any organization that wants to improve radically, provided it has the ambition to adopt unconventional thinking.
- Reboot! The Game Plan Organizational and business transformation and change may not be enough. ‘Rebooting the system’ may be the best accelerator. Identifying sacred cows and elephants in the room may be a good start. Ten more steps and you’ll be in reboot mode. Which are they? This is a practical workshop providing both assessment and roadmap tools ending in a game plan that can be tracked.
- New leaders wanted, now hiring From a book of the same title this is an invitation to find twelve types of new thinkers and new leaders, and then find jobs for them. Exactly in that order. A practical seminar to identify the types and assess their value for the organization.
- The Beta Organization TM ‘Unfinished by design’, the Beta OrganizationTM masters the art of flexibility, the bravery of the co-existence of various, often contradictory organizational and business models within the same firm, and the abolition of the word ‘change’ due to complete redundancy: change is its normal way of life. What are its characteristics and how can we build one of these?
- Innovactions! Innovation has been hijacked by process junkies and tool vendors. Whilst we need tools and processes, most innovation is behavioural. No wonder many processes have become straightjackets and many tools are underutilized. ‘It’s behaviours, stupid!’ A practical workshop focused on the behavioural side of innovation and how to create a true behavioural DNA regardless of the existence of tools.